A walk down the Bitch with a Beach

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Life, it is quite complicated isn't it?

Ever wondered where that motivation to read your notes and indulge in doing exam papers come from? Is is that hunger for success that some people have that some obviously don't? Or are we talking about an invisible force coming inside; somewhere within that brittle skull, or maybe right from the heart. Well, i think in different phases of life, people face various problems and setbacks. I'm not having a problem of any sort i think, well ok maybe i am. I am easily stressed. I have many commitments that i don't ever want to sacrifice. Nothing is weighing me down but myself and i will just have to stand up, be strong and press on. Who's with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home