A walk down the Bitch with a Beach

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My nutty week in a nutshell.

where to start, where to start. Ok, my revision schedule in the holidays are planned, well-planned in fact, BUT I TAKE A SWEEPING GLANCE AT IT EVERY MORNING and the monkey in my head is telling me to hit the remote control and watch anything and everything on tele. Then my dear doesn't quite wake up till after noon because she graciously and very nicely watches "22 men chasing after a ball" with me. ***me doing an undefined goofy action as i blog*** So she motivates me to work in the afternoon and the night. I planned the 4th week as a nice buffer. AND I ABUSED IT. WHATTA MORON. Its proven, pple who hand themselves the luxury of a "buffer" never really has it. So i struggle to cope in the end. Ok so here comes monday of the prelims week. I NOT BIO, so i no paper. So as i "mocked" how they have one less day to mug, i have one more day to work. Tuesday came soon enough, maths was ok, econs- as usual, was BONG AH and she enjoyed her accounts paper. Hmmm. x)

Ok wed and thurs was normal, sciences were ok. FRIDAY WAS LIKE HOLs. After i got screwed by maths paper 2, we lunched, annie choo didnt get to watch "get smart" since he alr watched what the rest wanted to watch - DON'T MESS WITH THE ZOHAN. Then made her happy by meeting her for dinner~~~ the next few hours were WEEEEEEE. Oh yeah, incredibly, Ms Lee had our chem MCQs out the next day (friday). i did fair. Mmmmmm.

Ok give it a rest alr, read my blog post, make your day, you drop by to pay a tip, i smile at u and demand for more saying," give me more, i insist, i insist." and b4 u noe it, u have to be mugging again- then u will me blogging again. then u find urself tipping me again. LOL WHAT THE HECK AM I SAYING. Jeez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home