A walk down the Bitch with a Beach

Friday, August 8, 2008

Thank you all!

You guys... kept my in the dark (i really suck at guessing my presents)... my sisters kept me in the dark... even Suru knew before me... BUT WHO CARES? IT WAS A GREAT DAY! Then again, i'm sorry i was late cus the banking thing was really last minute. But i loved the lunch + the company. I couldn't get high cus i was ill. Anyway, loved the presents, love the way you guys wrapped it =S and appreciated the high budget for my bag! Luckily my blocked nose cleared for lunch and all my meals yesterday (excluding breakfast). All my gifts are placed on my display shelf alr! + a few notes here and there to remember the occasion. I'll remeber my birthdays in IJC probably for life. Last year i had my first birthday "strudel cake" at seoul garden and damn you guys sang loud. Then this yr, the restuarant played some birthday song soon after you guys sang. Well, i hope i still get to celebrate with you guys in the future! Ok people. I too shy to keep typing so i guess i'll stop here ok? *wk dances about like a moron before kicking the cupboard and broke a bone in his toe.... and then bemoans his stupidity.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home